weberprim plus primer is a primer for porous and non-porous substrates suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The primer reduces the absorption capacity and stabilizes the base. It is suitable for priming old tiles, mosaic, wooden surfaces, old parquet and other non-absorbent surfaces. After dilution with water weberprim plus primer can be used for priming of absorbent surfaces.
The main uses of the product are:
- Internal and external use.
- Preparation of porous and non-porous bases.
Bridging bridge for porous or non-porous substrates before laying ceramic tiles.
Ready-to-use primer, improves adhesion of surfaces with subsequent coatings.
To prepare the following internal bases:
- any type of tiles (including enamels);
- solid plastic plates;
- resistant floor paints (epoxy, polyurethane, etc.);
- cement slabs with residues of epoxy or bitumen adhesives;
- wooden boards;
- asphalt coatings;
- old indoor parquet;
- all types of tiles;
- resistant paints (acrylic, alkyd)
Around 30-120 ml / m2 depending on the base.
Plastic bottles of 1 l
EXPIRY AND STORAGE DATE:
- Store in original packaging protected from frost or high temperatures.
- Eligibility 1 year from date of production.